Fresh FM // Bangin' beats // Algarve-style

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fresh's Wish


Lately, there has being much contemplation on what piece equipment i should buy in order to begin my quest of becoming SUPERstar Dj... Last night this Torment of the mind was ceased to be. I party was in session last night to which I was invited and Upon arrival, I sensed DJ equipment near by. To my delight, I discovered that a Numark CD Mix 2 was in operation, on which i played untill.... we ran out of descent tunes...

It's the perfect piece to begin with. Cheap, quality and adequate.

Specs:

  • Dual CD player and mixer with fader start
  • Anti-Shock memory buffer
  • ±12% pitch control with pitch bend wheel
  • Seamless looping, continuous play, track programmable
  • External inputs for 3 line, 2 mic, 2 phono
  • Balanced output, master EQ, stereo/mono control
  • EQ on each channel
  • Optional road case
Basic :D

No comments: